As a Tax Intern with Ferrell & Kelly CPAs you will be preparing individual tax returns as well as partnership and corporate returns; you will also provide bookkeeping services and perform tax research. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with our expanding international tax department. This position offers an excellent opportunity for a full-time position. *Please note: Internships are available during tax season from early January through mid-April.
- Successful completion of Tax 4001 or equivalent course
- Working to complete Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Exceptional project management and verbal & written communication skills
- Detail oriented, efficient and mindful of time budgets
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to Terry Richardi at email@example.com